[AUCTeX] AUCTeX support in lettre

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX support in lettre
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 23:23:20 +0100

Dear AUCTeX experts,

For your information I intend to add AUCTeX support to package lettre of which
I am the maintainer.

Here is a preliminary verison, comments/brickbats welcome...

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/lettre_observatoire/trunk/source/latex/lettre/lettre.el?revision=177&view=markup

My intention is to add BBDB support, I have seen that this is also in the TODO
list of AUCTeX for class letter. I think that it would be a good idea if some
code could be commonalized for all letter supporting classes (the three main
ones, AFAIK, are letter, lettre, and koma-script). Any idea how to do that ?
Any suggestion where to start ?

   Vincent.