Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators (11.88.9)

From: jfbu
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators (11.88.9)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:56:31 +0100

Hi All,

sorry about this message, I misread the lisp syntax and
I had forgotten that five minutes ago I had re-customized
the thing for its default value.

apologies for the confusion

Jean-François

Le 30/11/2015 16:51, jfbu a écrit :
Le 30/11/2015 16:36, jfbu a écrit :
or rather
LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators to nil, as this is a part
of the file where standard LaTeX syntax is somewhat tortured.

Hi Mosè,

I have another issue here. I customized
LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators unchecking in the customize buffer
all check boxes, then Apply and Save.

In my custom file I see indeed

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
  '(Info-additional-directory-list (quote ("/sw/share/info")))
  '(LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators (quote (\\\( \\\[)) nil nil "some comment of
mine.")
[...]

but when I go to the customize buffer of thie variable I see

Hide Latex Fill Break At Separators:
[ ] Opening Brace
[ ] Closing Brace
[ ] Opening Bracket
[X] Opening Inline Math Switches
[ ] Closing Inline Math Switches
[X] Opening Display Math Switch
[ ] Closing Display Math Switch
     State : CHANGED outside Customize.
    List of separators before or after which respectively a line Hide
    break will be inserted if they do not fit into one line.
Groups: LaTeX

and checking the value by C-h v I get

LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators is a variable defined in `latex.el'.
Its value is (\\\( \\\[)

which confirms my custom.el setting is not obeyed am I missing something ?

Best,

Jean-François