Re: [AUCTeX] overlay prompting

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] overlay prompting
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 15:25:31 +0100

> Thanks for the tip. Could the parsing possibly decide not to take
> into account a second `\documentclass` ?

I'm not sure this is feasible.  If I remember well, I once proposed to
do have a parsing for preamble stuff (\documentclass, \usepackage,
\newcommand, etc), and another for document body, but it should have
been rejected.

Another option is to set `TeX-auto-parse-length' to a value less than
the position of that \documentclass, but nothing else would be parsed
after the value of the variable, not just the \documentclass.

Bye,
Mosè