Re: [AUCTeX] correction - Re: AUCTeX in Debian

From: Janusz S. Bien
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] correction - Re: AUCTeX in Debian
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:47:44 +0200

Quote/Cytat - Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> (nie, 18 wrz 2016, 12:23:13):

"Janusz S. Bien" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

Thanks.  From the backtrace I can see that at least see that the style
files from the ELPA version are used but somehow `TeX-auto-add-type'
which is defined in tex.el isn't there.  No clue how that can be.

I've uninstalled and installed again and now it seems to work.

Thanks you for you help.

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)