Re: [AUCTeX] eps graphics empty with dvipdfmx

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] eps graphics empty with dvipdfmx
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:36:58 +0900

Hi Jan,

> I've tried to set TeX-PDF-mode to nil and it works better now. However,
> the image is cropped on the right and the caption is not centred below
> the image. Please find the resulting .png attached. (I've extended the
> caption a little bit compared to my original code).

Hmm, I'm not confident, but it seems that the options of
\includegraphics are related to the case.  After modifying the line to
\includegraphics[width=\linewidth]{test.eps}
, the buffer looks as the attached image, without a crop on the right
side.  I've applied the setq command in your report log with a
modification /usr/bin/gs -> /usr/local/bin/gs.

> Please find the report attached. (I've removed the header and footer on
> a Windows PC. This might have altered the line ending.)

One thing I noticed from the report is that both emacs 24.5 and texlive
2015 are a little old.  It might make some difference to upgrade them if
possible.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita