Re: [AUCTeX] Help with getting AUCTeX to parse my personal *.sty files f

From: gojjoe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Help with getting AUCTeX to parse my personal *.sty files for macros?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 23:28:17 +0100

PS: It's also good if you visit your own .sty files with Emacs, ensure that
you're in LaTeX-mode, and issue a

C-u C-c C-n

there too, so their corresponding style (.el) files will be created.

Also, style .el files for your personal packages (.sty) sometimes need to be
tweaked by hand to ensure the macros in them do what you want...

Cheers,