Re: Cannot expand string in command on 13.0.3

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: Cannot expand string in command on 13.0.3
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:55:52 +0900

Dear Keita,

Thank you for the revision.

As suggested, I replace (sesame-TeX-target-region-p) by
TeX-current-process-region-p.
I do not have to call (TeX-active-master-with-quotes nil t) from
TeX-command-expand
anymore.  Now things work well.

As Tassilo inferred TeX-active-master-with-quotes is described as:

> Helper function of ‘TeX-command-expand’. Use only within entries in
> ‘TeX-expand-list-builtin’ and ‘TeX-expand-list’.

I think that I called (TeX-active-master-with-quotes) in inappropriate way.
Thank you very much both!

BTW I found typo in docstring for TeX-current-process-region-p.

tex-buf.el
(defvar TeX-current-process-region-p nil
-  "This variable is set to t iff the last TeX command is on a region.”)
+  "This variable is set to t if the last TeX command is on a region.")

Tak