Re: Preview with TeX-output-dir and luatex

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Preview with TeX-output-dir and luatex
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 00:33:38 +0900

Hi Michael,

>> It works as long as I do not cache the preamble. If I do cache the
>> preamble, then on the *first try only*, the preview commands
>> (-at-point, -buffer, or -document) generates the following error.

> Thanks for testing. I didn't check that case, sorry.

It was confirmed as a luatex bug by luatex maintainer[1], so I expect it
will be fixed sooner or later, at least in TeX Live 2023.
I'll close this bug, with commit of patch proposed before[2].

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine

[1]https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-luatex/2022-June/006674.html