Custom RefTeX TOC entry

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Custom RefTeX TOC entry
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:55:59 +0100

Hi all!

I'm writing a songbook using the `songs`
(https://songs.sourceforge.net/) package. It works reasonably well with
AUCTeX, but it uses some custom macros to create song sections and the
like. For instance, something like

#+begin_src latex
\songsection{Country}
#+end_src

The problem is that those headings are not of the usual form
\section{Country}, and therefore are not scanned by RefTeX when I ask
for the TOC (C-c = or M-x reftex-toc). Is there a way to instruct RefTex
to consider those (or other similar constructs) as section headings?

Thanks!

--
Alessandro Bertulli