Re: od --help: many translations provide invalid option advice

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: od --help: many translations provide invalid option advice
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:56:21 +0200

Erwin Poeze wrote:
>> For each language, would you recommend to contact the team address or
>> the currently-specified (for coreutils) individual?
>>
> I think the team address is best, as sometimes the last translator is no
> longer active. Other team members can do the job in that case.
>
>> In either case, is there an automated way to obtain
>> the 14 email addresses to which I'll report these problems?
>>
> Copy paste from http://translationproject.org/team/index.html is probably the
> most practical way to go.

Since the translationproject already "knows" that information,
I was hoping that there would be aliases, like

  address@hidden
  address@hidden
  address@hidden

Do you already have such aliases?  If so, it would make the process
less error-prone.  That would also make your web pages require
less maintenance if/when those things change.