Re: tac feature suggestion

From: Johann Brault-Baron
Subject: Re: tac feature suggestion
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:17:09 +0200

Hello again !

As expected, adapting the source code was straightforward.
Nevertheless, I found difficulty in compiling the latest coreutils
I got from git. Since I have almost no free time these month,
I will work on it later, and submit a patch then.

I'd like to thank Pádraig Brady that helped me to clarify
the motivations for this patch, and Eric Blake for
the explanations concerning free software,
and for the pointers to relevant documentation.

Remark: the diff file takes less than 20 "real"
lines, 10 of which are source code copied from
"head.c". This makes the patch "almost
trivial". However, I'll follow the copyright
assignment process, just in case.

My apologies for this late answer,

Regards,
Johann Brault-Baron