Re: Patch to clarify readlink(1) man page

From: Bruce Jerrick
Subject: Re: Patch to clarify readlink(1) man page
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 11:38:04 -0700

Enclosed as an attachment is a diff to apply the described changes to
src/readlink.c,
as obtained via 'git', 2019-05-08 11:13 PDT (sorry for no git version
number, but I'm
not that familiar with git; also, the file mtimes were that of the git
clone).
I changed only the order of the help text; I didn't think it was
necessary to change the
code dealing with option parsing.

-- Bruce Jerrick