Re: mh-e 6.2 imminent

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: mh-e 6.2 imminent
Date: 21 Oct 2002 12:04:48 +0200

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

>   I noticed that Emacs is in pre-release.

Release 21.3 is a maintenance release from the 21.1 release branch.

Release 21.4 is to be released from the CVS trunk which is still not
in feature freeze, so currently it would be ok to update mh-e on the
trunk.

>   I was wondering if I'd be able to update mh-e when we're ready.

It all depends on when that will be -- and when we decide to feature
freeze 21.4 (it has been suggested to do so recently, but I don't
think we agreed to do that any time soon).

> * Changes in mh-e 6.2
>
> This is a major minor release

A major minor release :-)