M-n in diff mode: use to a better spot?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: M-n in diff mode: use to a better spot?
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 13:08:58 +0200

For composing my ChangeLog entries, I like to do C-x v = on the
current file (or `=' from PCL-CVS), then I iterate over the hunks and
describe each change listed there.

However, it fairly often happens that the beginning of the hunk is
not in the method I would like to describe.  So what I do is to
manually move point down to the line starting with + or -, so that
C-x 4 a will automatically fill in the right method name for me.

WIBNI there was some automatic way of moving to the right spot in the
diff buffer, so that C-x 4 a can provide a better default?

Kai