Updates for TeX, SGML and rfc1345 quails and an assignment q

From: James Cloos
Subject: Updates for TeX, SGML and rfc1345 quails and an assignment q
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:58:58 -0400

I've noticed several places in the latin-ltx.el, sgml-input.el and
rfc1345.el files that I believe should be updated.

The changes are mostly due to characters that were added to unicode/
iso10646 since the .el files were written.  Or in the case of 1345
since the rfc itself was written.  (I suppose I should note the
underlying assumption that these are written as utf8 input methods
and therefore it should be reasonable to extend them as unicode and
iso10646 are extended.)

I expect the patch to cleanly apply to both HEAD and the unicode-2
branch.

Given that these are merely matters of fact rather than truly creative
changes, will an assignment be required before -- if approved -- they
could be applied?

If so, could someone send me the future template?

Also, does the paperwork have to be sent to me via snail, or can the
process be sped up via fax or an emailed scan?

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <address@hidden>