Re: help with a bug in/using advice and/or documentation strings

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: help with a bug in/using advice and/or documentation strings
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:46:24 +0100

I can add to my earlier e-mail that this...

On 13 Jun 2006, at 20:11, David Reitter wrote:

I don't know if it's got to do with it, but I am extending some variable documentation strings at one point like this:

(put symbol 'variable-documentation
                       (concat
                        old-doc
                        (format " ... ") )

... doesn't seem to influence the infinite recursion that people are getting in `ad-Orig-documentation'.