Re: doc string for face-attribute-relative-p doesn't help

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: doc string for face-attribute-relative-p doesn't help
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:08:34 +0900

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:
> I don't think so. It isn't clear to me, even after reading it a couple of
> times.

It seems to me that the real problem is a lack of knowledge about how
face rendering in general works.

This should be solved by having a good overview of face rendering in the
manual (I don't know if there is one or not), not by trying to shove
that information in every function docstring that's somehow related to
faces.

-Miles

--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?