Re: Minimum frame size in Windows

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Minimum frame size in Windows
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:54:04 +0100

On 12/12/06, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:

Frankly, if the size limit you propose is the same as your screen shot in
width, and it is the full height of the title bar in height, I don't have a
problem with that. It just means showing a full-height title bar, instead of a
partial-height one. No big deal.

That's right. But it's not me who's proposing it. It's Windows.

If you had said from the beginning that you just wanted to show the full
_height_ of the title bar, I wouldn't have replied at all.

I already said I wanted Emacs to respect the tracking size.

                   /L/e/k/t/u