Re: Documenting gpg-agent

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Documenting gpg-agent
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:59:50 -0500

    Since GnuPG2 and therefor gpg-agent is released, and we are
    recommending its use: should we change the default value of
    pgg-gpg-use-agent to t?

    When no agent is available the old passphrase input/caching will still
    be used as a fallback so changing the default should not do much harm.

That seems like the right thing, but I don't really know anything
about this, so I can't be sure.  Please let's wait a few days to see
if anyone presents a valid objection.