Re: UI issue: inactive menu entries and icons

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: UI issue: inactive menu entries and icons
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:58:25 -0500

    I can relatively easy fix this for GTK (tool bar and menu) and probably
Lucid
    as well (menu).  I haven't looked very hard att Lesstif/Motif yet.

    Of these, I think only the GTK tool bar issue could be considered a bug, as
    tool tips for inactive menu items has not been shown previously.

    Should I fix the GTK tool bar before the release or just leave it till
after?

Could you possibly take a look at all three now?
If it is hard, then give up; but maybe you will find it is easy.