Send all ERC messages to the &bitlbee channel? (was: Re: ERC: Scroll to

From: Bastien
Subject: Send all ERC messages to the &bitlbee channel? (was: Re: ERC: Scroll to bottom by default)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:02:11 +0800

[Reposting to comply with Deniz's standards.]

A small annoyance: with ERC + BitlBee, messages from people that I'm not
in a conversation with go to the "localhost:6667" buffer instead of the
"&bitlbee" channel.  Meaning that I have to start talking to them to see
their messages.  Is their a way to have all messages sent to "&bitlbee"
all the time?

Thanks for any direction,

--
 Bastien