Re: Bug tracker choices for Emacs.

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Bug tracker choices for Emacs.
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:29:01 +0200

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> So, are we happy with debbugs?  Here are problems that I've found
> discourage me from using debbugs:

A while ago I wrote xesam-debbugs.el, a search engine for
debbugs. Finally I've stopped it, because debbugs does not offer an API
for full text search.

Does Launchpad supports it per API? If yes, I would be in favor of this,
because this would ease bug handling from inside Emacs.

> -Karl

Best regards, Michael.