Re: emacs/etc/images/gud record-start.xpm record-st... [EMACS_23_1_RC]

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: emacs/etc/images/gud record-start.xpm record-st... [EMACS_23_1_RC]
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:24:34 +1200

 > However, there's one more problem with these new XPM files: their
 > names clash in the 8+3 restricted namespace of DOS filesystems.

Sorry, it's an issue I constantly forget.

 > Can we please rename them to something that doesn't have this problem,
 > like recstart.xpm, recstop.xpm, rev-continue.xpm, etc.?

Does rev-continue.xpm work with 8+3 DOS file names?  I thought it meant the
basename had only 8 characters (rev-continue has 12?).  I don't really mind
what they are called, or if you change them.  I'm willing to do it and I would
probably use the names in gud.el: recstart, recstop, rnext, rnexti, rstep,
rstepi, rfinish, rcont.  Are these okay?