Re: Why <config.h> and not "config.h" ?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Why <config.h> and not "config.h" ?
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:30:17 +0900

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:
> #include <config.h>
> Is there a specific reason for this?

I think this was discussed recently, and I seem to recall that the
reason given was that "config.h" doesn't work if the user tries to build
with an out-of-tree object directory _after_ having previously built in
the source tree (without an intervening "make distclean" in the source
dir).

Seems very silly to me ("don't do that!") but ...

-Miles

--
Laughter, n. An interior convulsion, producing a distortion of the features
and accompanied by inarticulate noises. It is infectious and, though