Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:09:19 +0200

Chad Brown skrev 2010-07-29 21.29:

On Jul 29, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Jan Djärv wrote:

There was a patch to fix this on this list, but it hasn't been checked in
for some reason.  If you really want to compile Emacs, just remove the
opendir declaration in src/dired.c.

Jan D.

Yeah, sorry about that.  I hadn't expected to use commit privileges under
bazaar when I set it up, and haven't figured out how to convert the http
read-only access I initially set up to sftp yet.

If I could beg the indulgence of someone else to commit the patch this one
time, I would be grateful, as I don't know if I'll be able to manage the
switch before an impending week of travel.

My apologies and thanks, *Chad

I checked it in. There was some issue about dirent.h and w32, can somebody check it?

        Jan D.