Re: CEDET merge

From: Alex Ott
Subject: Re: CEDET merge
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:32:11 +0100

Hi all

Is it possible to update Java parts of CEDET in Emacs with the
changes, that were made last weeks? At least for cedet-java.el &
db-javap.el - I think, that these changes can be useful for many Emacs
users who are using it to program Java...

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/