Re: problems with flet on last emacs

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: problems with flet on last emacs
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:41:07 +0000

(Sorry to revive this ancient thread, maybe this is discussed in
another thread.)

Is `flet` (not cl-flet) going to be available in future emacsen? Or
should I start future-proofing my code with compatibility macros? What
about `labels` and other common-lisp macros and defuns? This recently
came about in yasnippet, see
https://github.com/capitaomorte/yasnippet/pull/330.

--
João Távora