Re: [Old patch] Unify fn and var help to make learning elisp a little ea

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: [Old patch] Unify fn and var help to make learning elisp a little easier
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:05:45 +0000

> > If no one else picks this up, I'll test and merge it in for you on Friday
>
> Was this applied? It doesn't appear to be in trunk.

Not yet, but I haven't forgotten about it. It just didn't apply
cleanly and I haven't had time to look into it.

Would you like to recreate the patch from current master?

Here's the apply output

$ git apply descfunorvar.patch
error: patch failed: lisp/help.el:215
error: lisp/help.el: patch does not apply