Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el

From: Andrew L. Moore
Subject: Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 02:46:12 -0500

The LLVM source repository includes a patch adding basic lldb support to gud.el.  The patch adapted to current gud.el (Github-mirror commit 7e09ef09a479731d01b1ca46e94ddadd73ac98e3) is attached below.  Although I’m not affiliated with llvm.org, I’d be interested to know if and how this might be accepted into the Emacs distribution, RMS’s opinion of LLVM notwithstanding. Thank you!
-AM