Re: [elpa] Excorporate: Exchange integration package

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [elpa] Excorporate: Exchange integration package
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:34:41 +0100

Thomas Fitzsimmons <address@hidden> writes:

> If you can provide the hacked and unhacked Debbugs.wsdl I can try them
> out in the test suite.  We'll also need to retest "live" debbugs-gnu
> carefully as part of the merge to check for regressions.

Well, there isn't such a thing like "unhacked Debbugs.wsdl". When I
started to write debbugs.el, I had also to write Debbugs.wsdl from
scratch, because it didn't exist. The BTS guys use Perl's SOAP::Lite
module, no need for a *.wsdl file therefore.

I will review Debbugs.wsdl in order to find out the hacks I had to apply.

> Thomas

Best regards, Michael.