Debugging SMIE by printing an S-expression

From: address@hidden
Subject: Debugging SMIE by printing an S-expression
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:39:54 -0400

I am having some trouble understanding the indentation I'm getting for a simple SMIE grammar and set of indentation rules.  It seems like it would be useful to be able to print out an S-_expression_ of what is being parsed - the buffer, whatever has been reduced, really, anything at all just to give me some insight as to what I want to match against in the indentation rules - but really, to make sure what I think the grammar should produce is being produced.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Andy