Re: Regarding performance issues with the Emacs 25.1 Windows-build

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: Regarding performance issues with the Emacs 25.1 Windows-build
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:13:52 +0100

So far this all sounds great. Good job everyone! :)

That said: I'm a Windows-user at work and Linux-user at home and today
I just wasn't in at the office.

I could try it out in a virtual machine on my laptop at home right
now, but I'd much rather try it on my regular work-station, with my
regular config and where I know what to expect performance and
responsiveness-wise.

That means I won't be able to test this until monday. Hopefully that
won't be a problem? I mean... So far 25.1 has been out for almost 2
months, so if 25.1.2 gets delayed a few days, probably won't hurt that
much?

--
Jostein Kjønigsen
🥓