Re: comparing code on different branches

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: comparing code on different branches
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 16:07:27 +0000

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:56 AM Yann Hodique <address@hidden> wrote:
As a former Magit maintainer myself, I would really hate to see much
effort going into rewriting it instead of improving it :)

+1 on "let's not re-invent the wheel (and re-find the same bugs and fixes and fixes to fix the bug introduced by those fixes)". Let's optimize the developer time in making things better and writing new things.

I agree with the datapoints that followed.

CC-ing Jonas for a more current perspective.

If Jonas is on-board with making Magit an official part of Emacs, then half the problem is solved :)
--

Kaushal Modi