Re: easy tasks ?

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: Re: easy tasks ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 23:14:40 -0400

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 10:59 PM, Jean-Christophe Helary
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there anything about for ex. documentation (that would not be in etc/TODO)
> ?

There are lots bugs in the tracker regarding documentation. The search
capabilities are a bit weak, but this could get you started:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=emacs;include=subject%3Adocstring;include=subject%3Adoc+string;include=subject%3Adocumentation

> Is there a road map (there is one for Magit, but I understand it is not a
> general practice in foss projects) ?

There's no Emacs road map, everyone working on Emacs follows their own
personal map :)