Re: .deps/ and .gitignore?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: .deps/ and .gitignore?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:16:23 +0200

These are in my build directories so git won't flag them separately.

>> It's the latter here that gets marked as untracked.
>
> ??? There's no src/lib/ directory here.

Then mine is probably from a very old build I never cleaned up.  Funny
that it got now flagged for the first time as

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

        dbg/
        opt/
        src/lib/

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

where dbg/ and opt/ are my build directories on Windows.

Thanks, martin