Re: Predicate for true lists

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Predicate for true lists
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:57:22 -0400

> Anyway, as mentioned, what I said "probably does not
> reflect an Emacs doc-string or manual convention".

FWIW, I agree with the use of unquoted "cdr" in the present case.
Especially since the notion of proper list is one that can't be
understood before you understand cons/car/cdr, and that there's AFAIK no
possible confusion with a normal English word (e.g. I'd be less
confident with the use of "car").

        Stefan