Re: package.el strings

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: package.el strings
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 23:02:08 +0900

Noam,

There is indeed another change I want to make but that can wait. It involves
removing some of the text decorations to be able to straighten some strings.

If there is an agreement to proceed I can do that later. In the meanwhile it
would be nice if you could first commit the biggest part of the modifications.

Here would be the log message:

===========================
* lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el: reformat message strings for future l10n
===========================

Jean-Christophe

> On May 30, 2018, at 7:38, Noam Postavsky <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On 28 April 2018 at 19:46, Jean-Christophe Helary
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Thank you. I see what you mean and that makes perfect sense. Give me a few
>> days.
>
> Ping? Did you intend to make any other changes? If it's just about
> that one concat vs format thing I can just do it on my end before
> pushing.

Jean-Christophe Helary