Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: Matthias Dahl
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:01:58 +0200

Hello Eli...

On 27/06/18 17:18, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Maybe it was my misunderstanding, but I thought Andrés was asking
> about the changes we pushed to master before Emacs 26.1 was released,
> and which are now backported to emacs-26.

Ok, now we are both confused. :^) I guess Andrés asked you off-list
because I did not see anything on the list, so I don't quite know what
you are referring to.

No matter what. The patches in question which I sent this week, have
not been applied to either master nor the emacs-26 branch. Could you
please have a look and get them merged, if there are no objections?
Both Lars and Andrés tested them earlier this year, when I initially
sent them... and I have been running them locally as well.

Like I said, they fix real bugs that can lead to all sorts of things.
The commit msgs should be self-explanatory.

Thanks again,
Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu