Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 10:06:51 -0700

Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong wrote:
If you are thinking about renaming the "Default" tag in
`gnutls-min-prime-bits` 's defcustom, don't. I will start doubting
whether you are doing this under good faith

There's no need to be using ad hominem language like that. Assume that we are miscommunicating, as this is the obvious and most likely explanation for the behavior you're observing. Indulging in attacks will make your efforts less likely to succeed.