Re: Recent changes incorrectly calculate font size within daemon mode

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Recent changes incorrectly calculate font size within daemon mode
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:39:40 -0700

Michael Heerdegen wrote:
The problem is that (aref xlfd-fields xlfd-regexp-pixelsize-subnum)
returns nil which I guess is not correct.

Thanks for this example. However, it relies on some stuff from Drew Adams that is not part of Emacs. Can you please give a self-contained example of how to reproduce the problem? (If the first step is "download foo from bar", that's fine; however, I couldn't easily figure out how to download Adams's code from his wiki, as a page seems to be missing.)

Also, what platform are you running on, and have you configured your fonts in any way?

Thanks.