Re: [ELPA] New package: shorten-url

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: shorten-url
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 22:30:58 -0500

Hello,

Your message(s) did reach the list:

- https://lists.gnu.org/r/emacs-devel/2019-02/msg00740.html
- https://lists.gnu.org/r/emacs-devel/2019-03/msg00006.html

It’s just that people haven’t had time/interest to look into and give
feedback etc.  As the message was sent very recently (~4 days ago), I’d
recommend giving it some time and trying again after a week or two, if
you don’t hear from anyone by then.

One thing I would mention is that if you’re interested in getting this
package into GNU ELPA if all goes well, you need fill out the copyright
assignment form if you haven’t already done so.  Unless of course you
had previously assigned the copyright for your contributions to Emacs,
in which case I believe filling a specific assignment for an individual
package may not be necessary.