Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 13:08:08 +0200

Hi Eli:

Should we consider to add this functionality already to the master branch??

I have been using it since we implemented it and I haven't have any
issue. Maybe the character to use is still an open discussion, but there
are not new idea. And with the last fixes it works perfectly fine.

So I am waiting for your approve or new
suggestions/comments/corrections. I will need to re-edit most of the
commits messages probably or do a squash to condensate everything in a
single commit... So, at your orders Captain!!.

Best,
Ergus