Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 08:49:05 -0400

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:27 AM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks, but it looks like only part of the file is there: it ends in
the middle of the source, before it gets to the interesting parts.

Oops, looks like gist auto-truncated it because of the size of the file (and the ix.io service completely rejected that).

I didn't want to attach a huge payload to this mailing list. This time, I am attaching a ~500kb tar.xz .. let's see if that gets to you.

Thanks for looking into this.