Re: Adding olivetti to GNU ELPA

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Re: Adding olivetti to GNU ELPA
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:04:03 +1000

But with the changes in Emacs-27 the local part of window-size-change-functions should be all you need in your case. [ And in Emacs<27 you should be able to replace the use of post-command-hook by the use of (the part of window-configuration-change-hook). ]

Stefan, sorry to be so dense, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean be the global/local distinction above. Does this refer to:

p.s. Sorry Stefan I just found what you were referring to by "global/local" in the window-configuration-change-hook documentation.

--
https://www.paulwrankin.com