Future release of emacs-26 (WAS: bug#34341)

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: Future release of emacs-26 (WAS: bug#34341)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 20:34:48 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> and we don't even know whether emacs-26 will be
> used for another "regular" release.

So, I'm thinking we should be aiming for another "regular" release
around September, when the GNU ELPA package signing key expires.  After
that, people downloading Emacs 26.2 won't be able to install GNU ELPA
packages without either disabling signature checking, or manually
installing the new key.

https://debbugs.gnu.org/35414
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/gnu-elpa-keyring-update.html