Re: Declaring cl.el obsolete

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: Declaring cl.el obsolete
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 11:57:45 -0400

> * Ken Olum <address@hidden> [2019-05-23 11:08:31 -0400]:
>
> My goal is just to be able to write code without worrying about which
> functions are in which language, so I would like to stick with cl.

This is understandable, but I must remind everyone that (require 'cl) does
_not_ turn Emacs Lisp into Common Lisp (emphatically and intentionally).
I am sure you are aware of this sad reality.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1671
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com