Re: HarfBuzz is available on MS-Windows

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: HarfBuzz is available on MS-Windows
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2019 00:10:12 +0200

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:

> Finally got it working, but the font name on M-x describe-char still is
> prepended by "uniscribe".

Nevermind.  Building the wrong branch.

HELLO looks normal. Everything looks the same so far.

As for the install problems on my other e-mail, it seems that a second
build on the same source tree causes some files to be missed by `make
install'. If I delete the src directory, the resulting package works. If
not, term/w32-terminal.el(c) (possibly among others) are missing.

Dunno if this is a MSYS2 problem or the build is buggy.