Re: make-dist failure on master

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: make-dist failure on master
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 23:49:25 +0100

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for reporting that. It's due to my recent make-dist cleanup. I
> installed the attached, which should fix it.

Thanks! That seems to be working well.

While we are on the topic of make-dist, I notice that the documentation
for --snapshot is different from reality; --snapshot doesn't enforce
--no-check.

Also, should --snapshot cause --no-changelog? You have to use the latter
for out-of-source builds since, without it, it forces a rebuild
in-source?

What do you think? Or am I the only person to use --snapshot?

Phil