Re: 7 logical-xor implementations in source tree

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: 7 logical-xor implementations in source tree
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 12:29:53 +0200

1 aug. 2019 kl. 01.39 skrev Basil L. Contovounesios <address@hidden>:

> Thanks, LGTM except for some minor nits:

Thank you! I've fixed them all according to your suggestions, clarified a few
more things here and there (mentioning the slight change of semantics of `xor'
in NEWS), and attached the revised patch.

However, given that the naming and desirability of `equiv' are (amicably)
disputed, I thought it prudent to prepare a reduced patch with `xor' only, as
an incremental step if nothing else.

>> +(when (equiv enabled disable)
>> +  ;; Toggle state
>> +  @dots{})
>
> [I would love to see a better and less forced example than this, BTW.]

Replaced with another example -- perhaps no better; you be the judge.