gnutls-protocol-version<

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: gnutls-protocol-version<
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 14:13:55 +0200

Hi,

since in some cases nsm has to behave differently depending on what
version of TLS was negotiated for a connection, it needs to be
possible to compare TLS protocol versions. I was thinking of adding
something like:

    gnutls-protocol-version< is a built-in function in ‘C source code’.

    (gnutls-protocol-version< V1 V2)

    Return t if TLS protocol version V1 is lower than V2.

    V1 and V2 are TLS protocol version names in the form used by GnuTLS,
    e.g. "TLS1.3".

I donʼt think we need the '>' version, and for equality you can just
use 'string-equal'.

Thoughts?

Robert